Early Game Lines For Week 6's $1M Tournament
Do you play Fantasy Football? If the answer is yes, this week is the most exciting opportunity in the history of the game. Win a MILLION DOLLARS playing Fantasy Football this week only! Go to www.FFChamps.com/million and get in on the action.
Time to get a jump start on preparing your lineups for Week 6's shot at ONE MILLION DOLLARS - www.FFChamps.com/million. That's right, Week 5's tournament was such a huge success, it returns this week and gives you another chance at some serious cash. For just $27, you can make a life-changing amount of money by doing something you love. Fun times we are living in.
A great place to begin your research for the week is by taking a look at the early Vegas lines for each game. When used correctly, they can really enhance your understanding and projections. I'll go through the lines early in the week and make note of any games that look to be high-scoring, and also look for anything else that may jump out - close games, potential blowouts etc. An awesome starting point, it helps lay the week out for you and help cut down the player pool of who to keep on your radar and maybe even who should be off of it. In the interest of saving you some time, here are the early lines for Week 6, starting with the Sunday 1pm games:
- DEN @ NYJ. Den - 8, o/u 47 1/2. Peyton Manning and the Broncos should have their way with the overmatched Jets.
- PIT @ CLE. Cle -2, o/u 47. The Browns they are a favored and oh how the times they are a changing.
- JAX @ TEN. Ten -6, o/u 44. That's a pretty big line for a Tennessee team that can't hold a lead.
- CHI @ ATL. Atl -3, o/u 53 1/2. Fantasy goodness in the Georgia Dome.
- GB @ MIA. GB -3 1/2, o/u 49 1/2. Aaron Rodgers on extra rest could be scary for the Fins.
- DET @ MIN. Det -2 1/2, o/u 44. Projected to be close, if Teddy Bridgewater can go this may be interesting.
- CAR @ CIN. Cin -7, o/u 44 1/2. Did New England lay out the blueprint for beating the Bengals?
- NE @ BUF. NE -3, o/u 45. The battle for the division lead, are the Pats officially awake or do the Bills show that they are for real this year?
- BAL @ TB. Bal -3, o/u 43. Which TB squad shows up - the one that got blown out by the Falcons or the one that took the Saints to overtime?
- SD @ OAK. SD -7, o/u 43. Philip Rivers is playing like an MVP candidate, has to be licking his chops.
- DAL @ SEA. Sea -8 1/2, o/u 47 1/2. The 4-1 Cowboys are an 8 1/2 point underdog, we'll watch this line for movement as the week comes to a close.
- WAS @ AZ. AZ -3 1/2, no o/u yet. Cards were lit up pretty well by the Broncs, were they exposed or just a momentary blip?
- NYG @ PHI. Phi -2 1/2, o/u 50. SNF looks like a good source of points on paper. The Giants are gelling and we know what the Eagles Offense is capable of. Should be fun.
- SF @ STL. SF -3 1/2, o/u 43 1/2. Austin Quick showed a gunslinger mentality in yesterday's loss to the Eagles.
That's an early look at the lines, we'll monitor them all week and look for changes closer to gametime. Start getting your lineups ready - www.FFChamps.com/million - this will fill up.