Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 October 2014

Mick’s Picks: Three Upsets To Watch For in Week 7

Mick’s Picks: Three Upsets To Watch For in Week 7

By Michael Pennywark

 

The New York Giants are dead to me. For the first time this year, I thought I could count on them to at least have a good showing, but to put up zero points? That’s just a monumental failure that rests squarely on the coach. Sure they lost Victor Cruz in an unfortunate manner, but really? There are 45 other players out there who embarrassed themselves last week. Okay, enough of the ranting and raving. I may still be a little sore about missing on all three underdogs last week, though at least I can say that nobody expected Carson Palmer to actually play and play well at that.

 

At least I can console myself with the fact that there were only two outright winners among last week’s underdogs, though Carolina came close to making it three, settling for a draw instead. So who are this week’s best underdogs? Read on to find out.

 

Season Totals: 7-11 SU, 7-10-1 ATS 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Football,f1 motorsports,NBA,Premier League All Right Reserved | Share on: Blogger Template Free