Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 11 October 2014

Notre Dame Football Academic Case:1 Down-4 To Go

While 4 of the remaining 5 players of the 2014 Notre Dame Football team await their moment to respond to the findings and penalties levied on them for alleged academic fraud, cornerback KeiVarae Russell responded via Instagram his status for 2014 and beyond:

“Though disappointed in the decision the school has just recently made after 2 long months of waiting for a decision to come, I accept it and will make sure I spend my time away efficiently. I will not be playing this season and will most likely miss the spring semester as well, but regardless, I will be back at this University in June 2015 ready to go in the summer, and ready to make history during the 2015 season! I want to ball with my brothers again and receive a college degree. I love everybody who has supported me during this prolonged process, and still continue to do so. Let me assure everyone that I will use this time to come back stronger mentally and physically. This hurdle won’t stop me from fulfilling my dreams. I am going to come back better than ever!! 7 months of constant training & work on my craft at Cornerback. I love my family, friends, fans and my team! I am going to come back as the best corner in college football. TRUST ME. Stay tuned with me on this journey! #RoadToSuccess #GoodluckToMyTeamThisSeason #VideoFromFreshmanYear”

Russell was in line to project as one of the nation's elite corners heading into the 2014 season.

Thus far, the concerns of whether or not any of the players suspended would tarnish the season on the field has been silenced-as Cole Luke has filled the void in stunning fashion for starters.

Last week against Stanford, Luke hauled in 2 interceptions.

Rumors surfaced over the last few weeks that Russell may be the sole player that could find his way back onto the team based on the severity of his case alone.

That speculation and it's outcome and response from Russell has now set the bar for the remaining players very high, and ultimately leans towards all 5 out for 2014.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Football,f1 motorsports,NBA,Premier League All Right Reserved | Share on: Blogger Template Free