Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 October 2014

NFL Monday Memes: Week Six Recapped in Pictures

Another pleasant October Sunday has passed us by like a crisp autumn wind. The pads and helmets have been put away until next week, with the exception of the pending Monday Night Football matchup, and all I can say is, woof!

I'm woofing for three reasons. One good woof, two bad ones.

  1. With a few notable exceptions, the games were uneven this week.
  2. My Browns beat the hilljacks from Western PA, which is nice when it happens.
  3. Tie football game!

It was a weird weekend if your're an NFL fan, but fear not! I have selected some of the best moments from the games and I'm picking apart what is really going on underneath the surface of those moments.

Strap in, let's get rolling in the memes. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Football,f1 motorsports,NBA,Premier League All Right Reserved | Share on: Blogger Template Free