Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 March 2015

Best Players From Each Team Not In The Hall of Fame

Hello readers, I'm back.  After around an 18 month absence, I have decided to start writing for Football Nation again.  I have moved from Canton, Ohio back to to Seattle, where I belong.

Every fan has opinions about their teams, I know I do.  But players being left out of the Hall of Fame can really cause a debate, especially with Raider fans.  

So, I have chosen the best player from the history of each team not in the Hall of Fame.  However, they have to be eligible for the Hall of Fam.  So, I'm sorry Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Ray Lewis fans.

HOF



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Football,f1 motorsports,NBA,Premier League All Right Reserved | Share on: Blogger Template Free