Can Jeremy Hill Win You A Cool Million Dollars?
Do you play Fantasy Football? If the answer is yes, this week you will again have one of the most exciting opportunities in the history of the game. Win a MILLION DOLLARS playing Fantasy Football this week!! When you open a new account at Draft Kings and make an initial deposit of $25 (or more), this week you will also receive a FREE $27 ENTRY into this week’s Millionaire Maker contest. Simply go to www.FFChamps.com/million and get in on the action.
Jeremy Hill Could Be Your Key To $1,000,000 At Draft Kings This Week
The Bengals' starting running, Giovani Bernard, did not practice again this Thursday (Oct 30) due to various injuries including a hip issue and there are reports out there that he will not be playing this weekend.
What does this mean for us in daily fantasy over at Draft Kings? Well the key to winning the big million dollar contests and the GPPs in general is to find those lower priced players that allow you to lock up the higher priced studs and then look for those lower guys to blow up. Last week, the million dollar winner, Leav11, plugged in Brandon LaFell at $4,800, who promptly lit it up for 32.4 points. Nice!!!
This is why this injury to Bernard could set up a great situation for us in Daily Fantasy. Bernard's replacement is Jeremy Hill and he only costs $4,000 of our salary cap. Against the Jaguars, Hill could be in for a huge, and I mean really huge, game.
Why you ask?
Well, let me list the reasons below:
- Just like Bernard, Hill is a pass catching RB, and Draft Kings is full point PPR.
- In games where he has seen significant action, weeks 2, 6 & 8, he is averaging 13.8 FFPG, not bad for playing only part of a game.
- Its likely that AJ Green will be back in action so even if they could, the Jaguars will not be able to stack the box to stop the run.
- If the Bengals get up early, which is entirely possible, they are going to simply run the ball down the Jaguars' throat.
- And finally the Jacksonville Jaguars defense is terrible. They are giving up an average of 100 yards on the ground and are giving up the 4th most fantasy points to RBs in the passing game.
So, watch that injury report and confirm that Bernard will be on the bench and slot Jeremy Hill into your lineup preferably in your flex slot to give yourself some flexiblity (but RB2 is OK too), at only $4,000 Hill will allow you to target those higher priced players, like Gronk or TY Hilton or Demaryius Thomas or Tom Brady or even Peyton, that you want and need in your lineup to win the big money contests at Draft Kings.
Again, watch the Sunday morning active/inactive, if Bernard is indeed inactive or severly limited go ahead and relax and let Hill take you for a ride, if Bernard somehow makes it back and it looks like he will play at least somewhat, there are plenty of players in the $4,000 area who while they might not blow up are solid plays, one I can suggest is Darren Sproles at $4,100 and there are many others.
If you have any questions about this or anything else you can hit me up on Twitter @Beaudog2