Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 23 December 2014

NFL Awards Week 16 (Merry Christmas Edition)

HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas! And welcome to the Christmas week edition of the NFL awards. 

It's your old pal, the NFL awards Santa Claus, and I'm back for my fourth year of spreading Christmas cheer to all the goof girls and boys of the National Football League.

And I might even have something for the naughty kids, too.

Let's see what's in my bag...we have a division title and a possible Super Bowl run for those nice little Dallas kids, since they've been surprisingly good this year, and a pink slip for that naughty Harbaugh kid who's always screaming and yelling.

And I have lots of other goodies in my bag, as well.

So dash away, dash away, dash away all...into the awards hall because it's show time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Football,f1 motorsports,NBA,Premier League All Right Reserved | Share on: Blogger Template Free