Ranking The 2014 Playoff Wide Receivers 1-12
The 2014 NFL playoffs start this weekend. There are a lot of good wide receivers in the league, some of those players are in the playoffs and some are not in the playoffs. Here is a list of the 12 best wide receivers that are playing in the playoffs.
1. Antonio Brown - Ben Roethlisberger's favorite target. He also led the NFL with 129 catches and 1,698 receiving yards.
2. Demaryius Thomas - Look for Peyton Manning to connect with Thomas this playoff a lot.
3. Jordy Nelson - 9 games, 40 catches, 495 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns. That’s Nelson's career in the playoffs. He knows what it takes to win.
4. Calvin Johnson - Banged up most of the year, but I wouldn’t doubt him when it’s a playoff game
5. A.J. Green - Much like Johnson, Green has also been banged up but he has been playing well lately.
6. Dez Bryant - Bryant has never played in the playoffs before, but don’t let that make you think that will stop him from putting up the big numbers like he always does.
7. T.Y. Hilton - Hilton is Andrew Luck’s favorite receiver on the team and will go to him often.
8. Randall Cobb - Cobb plus Jordy Nelson could put up a lot of yards between them.
9. Rob Gronkowski - Even though he lines up as a tight end, Gronkowski counts as a receiver. As long as he can stay healthy the Patriots will be good shape.
10. Emmanuel Sanders - If Peyton can’t find Thomas in the open field he will definitely find Sanders
11. Golden Tate - Tate’s first year with the Lions was a success. Look for Tate in the playoffs to be a success also.
12. Kelvin Benjamin - If the Panthers want to go far in the playoffs they need Benjamin to play good.