5 Minimum Priced WRs To Consider For One Million Dollars
Do you play Fantasy Football? If the answer is yes, this week is the most exciting opportunity in the history of the game. Win a MILLION DOLLARS playing Fantasy Football this week only! Go to www.FFChamps.com/million and get in on the action.
An incredible opportunity is on the table for this week's games. The chance to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS is very real, anticipation has been continually building. The waiting is almost over, if you haven't already entered your lineups in there is still time www.FFChamps.com/million.
There are plenty of ways to attack roster construction. Prefer the stud RBs? Love slot receivers that receive a ton of targets? Willing to pay up for a top QB? Or do you prefer to find the best value at QB? Whichever way you choose, just remember that there is always a ton of value on the board if you're willing to dig a little deep. In the interest of saving you some time, here are 5 WR candidates priced at the minimum salary, $3,000:
- Jerricho Cotchery, CAR. Solid 5/80/0 last week on 7 targets. Good hands and a reliable target, the more attention that gets paid to teammate Kelvin Benjamin, the more targets he may see. However, could get lost in the shuffle as Benjamin and TE Greg Olsen receive bulk of targets.
- Malcolm Floyd, SD. 15/187/2 on the year, receives his share of targets. Downside is teammate Keenan Allen awoke from his slumber last week and may continue to be the focal point.
- Brandon Lafell, NE. One of the few bright spots for the Pats from the MNF debacle - 6/119/1 - could be more involved going forward. Downside is that outside of Julius Edelman and Rob Gronkowski, it's near impossible to predict NE targets and touches.
- Kenny Britt, STL. Had his best game of the year prior to the Rams bye week - 5/69/0, could be a sign he will be receiving a bigger workload. The talent has always been there, it's just a question of if he can put it together.
- Allen Robinson, JAX. Robinson leads the Jags in targets with 26, in game with an o/u of 47 1/2 and Pittsburgh favored by 6, Robinson should see plenty of work. Downside is that he has not found the end zone yet this year, perhaps that streak comes to an end.
Five candidates to consider that will not eat up a lot of cap space, if you spend $3k here you will have $47k left to build out your roster. Upside and downside for all 5, but worth considering to free up some space. Get your lineups in - www.FFChamps.com/million - someone is going to make ONE MILLION DOLLARS.